Last updated: August 06, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.Interpretation and DefinitionsInterpretation
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.Definitions
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
The use of the CookiesType of Cookies We Use
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Archeads Inc., 220E 23rd st, New York, NY 10010 #400.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Arhead, accessible from https://arhead.co/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com